Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Fam Pictures





Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law (Chris & Karrie), we just got new family pics done! Woohoo! (Chris was the talented photographer.) It is a chore! Kids don't sit still, they pull funny faces, Alexis kept pulling Harley's hair, Sean wanted to hold our poodle in all of the pictures. . . I think this is why we only take them once a year. Out of the billion pictures we had taken, only 2 came out with everyone looking forward (and still not everyone was smiling).
We had gone up to Orem for our niece's blessing, and to take Keetch family pics. We had woken up to snow, (which made a wonderful background for pictures), but it was soooo cold!

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Such a cute family! I love your hair in these pictures, too.

The Hardman's said...

You have such a cute family, those pictures are way cute, you look great! Good job on the 5k, I've been running lately and I've been thinking about doing one, so let me know if you do another one. You need to come hang out with us, now that we're not doing bunco we never see ya, hope things are good. Call us if you ever want to travel across town to hang out =)

Heather lewis said...

I love your pics. They turned out soooo good, even if it was freezing cold. Make sure to give me one of your fam. pics. :)

The Brown Family said...

Mike, what a beautiful family you have. I think about you often and wish you the best. Hope to see you soon.

Your cousin, Zonia.