Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween










Halloween pics! It was a lot of fun taking the two little girls trick-or-treating this year! Raimee was scared out of her mind! Alexis was very content after the first two houses: she had a piece of candy in each hand, and that was all she needed and wanted.


Harley and Sean went with their friends. They are already too cool to be trick-or-treating with their parents. I'm thinking, "Whatever! We are such cool parents!" I even dressed like a devil.





So those of you who know Mike, he absolutely will NOT dress up! I try to get him to dress up with me every year, but he just won't do it. We were invited to a Halloween party that it was mandatory that you wear a costume. Plus, the best dressed couple won a pot of money! Woohoo! Well, I knew we weren't going to win the pot, but I got Mike to dress up with me.


I searched and searched for matching costumes at the last minute. I just couldn't find anything that Mike would dress up as. Finally I found the T-bird and Pink Lady costumes from Grease, and on sale! Well, as you may know, costumes are non-returnable when they are on sale. The T-bird costume was a one size fits all. I'm thinking this will be perfect. Well, I get home and Mike pulls the costume out of the bag. He says, "Oh, this is way too small." I said, "It's one size fits all." He held it up to him, by the way he is football player size: 6'3" and 260 lbs. I cracked up laughing! It was half his size! He said, "I'm a little bigger that ONE SIZE FITS ALL!!!" I said, "Perfect! They wore tight pants and floods in the 50's!" He wouldn't let us take a picture of him full length. But he did wear it, and we did have fun!

4 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Husbands are lame :) Nick didn't dress up either, and me and Kenley had such awesome costumes!

Karrie said...

lol! I was just dying laughing thats hilarious! Way to go mike! the kids look super cute! love them!
-karrie

Unknown said...

You guys all looked so great! How fun!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

hahahahahahaha that's so funny, Jon is not a one size fits all person either. The kids all look so cute. I love Lexi's byu outfit it look cute on her. Jon would not dress up either. oh well husdands LOL. I wm so shocked that Mike dressed up he is alwasy a bum.... Sean and Harley look cute!! I love Raimee's Witch costume adorable.