Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog? What Blog? I Have a Blog?


I think I almost forgot that I had a blog. It's a new school year, we are on a schedule again, and now maybe I can remember to fit "blogging" into my schedule again. ;)
I seriously can't believe how time flies. My kids are growing fast, I'm getting old fast......and time isn't waiting for me to catch up. Anybody have a solution to this problem? There never seems to be enough time in one day. Maybe I need to take the turtle's advice on Finding Nemo, "Ride the wave, and go with the flow Dude."
(Picture of me and my siblings. I love this picture!)

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I love this picture, too, Linz! And yes, I'm so glad you remembered you have a blog, because I love your updates :)

Michael and Chantel said...

I love that picture too I can't believe you were all finally together! love you and miss you!